"Go and walk through the land and describe it"
- Joshua 18:8

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hey Everyone!

Well I am really sorry that I haven't updated my blog in awhile we have gone on a couple other field trips since I last updated I'm sorry for the delay but I should be getting around to posting some new posts soon Lord willing. But I hope everything over there in the states is going well and I keep praying for you all that you would continue to seek after the Lord and draw near to Him and find all sufficiency in Him. I can't wait to hear how the Lord  has been working back home during this spring! But yea also feel free to email me or send me a message on facebook if you ever have any questions for me or if you just want to talk it would be great to hear from you guys. Well until next time...shalom

1 comment:

  1. Shalom, Big Guy! I miss you so much Chris! I am going to send you an email soon. Know that I'm praying for you all. Keep your roommate in check, cuz you and I both know that he needs it :)

    ReplyDelete