"Go and walk through the land and describe it"
- Joshua 18:8

Saturday, January 17, 2009

T-Minus 11 Hours!


Well in approximately 11 hours our flight will be taking off to New Jersey and from New Jersey to Israel. It will for sure be a very long day of flights and travel but it will be soon worth it. Then begins our 3 1/2 month trek to Israel. I'll miss you all greatly whether your family, or you go to Valley Bible, or your at TMC you will all be in my prayers these next few months and I pray that the Lord would be working in all of you each and every day to draw you near to Him and that you would grow to love Him more and more. I hope that the Lord will work great things at Valley Bible and TMC, I'm sure He will. I'll try to keep this up to date as much as I can and just put some posts up of things I'm experiencing in Israel (geography, culture, food, etc.) and also the things that the Lord is teaching me while I'm over there. I hope you all enjoy this blog and if you feel like wanting to talk you can send a message on facebook or send me an email to williamscm@masters.edu and I'll be sure to respond as soon as I can and I would love to hear from you but also feel free to follow the blog and see what is happening in Israel. Alright I think that is about it for now, so the next post will most likely be from Israel Lord willing! Have a great spring everyone and I'll be seeing you all when its warm again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment